Monday, April 23, 2012

Stay at home momma!

My life consists of making forts, reading a dozen books a day, finding Landon's belly button, going to the park every day, lots of tickling and laughing, lots of crying and grumpy faces, hearing new words and phrases, getting my first kisses from Landon, A LOT of laundry and dishes. I am a stay at home mom now! It is the hardest and most rewarding thing I have ever had the opportunity to do. He is so much fun and so crazy all at the same time!

But let me be honest, I feel like I have NO idea what I am doing. He probably watches way too many cartoons a day and I don't have enough activities planned for him each day but I know he loves it. I can tell that he is happier being home than he has ever been. He sleeps so great and he is eating so well.

We did get to go to the zoo last week and Landon absolutely loved it. He was pointing at everything and he thought the exotic birds and monkeys were awesome. But out of everything at the zoo he loved the carousel the best! 






Josh is doing amazing too! We have taken on a whole foods diet, it is pretty amazing. We basically aren't eating any meat or any animal products and nothing processed, fried, added sugar, or refined flour. Yeah, the hardest thing ever but we feel really good. I totally break down every now and then and eat something bad but for the most part it is fruit, veggies, legumes, and whole grains for us! Josh has lost a TON of weight and mine is slowly coming off. But we feel awesome which is great and in turn Landon is eating more fruits and veggies.

Life is great! We are happy and healthier then we have ever been! 



1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about having tons of things for Landon to do. Sometimes, just sitting with him and loving him is enough. I remember days upon days of very
    calm quiet time with my kids and they loved it. It drove me crazy at times but I learned its okay to hold still and just BE. It is an interesting concept to just BE, but it has its place in raising children too. This is when they remember the smells, the feelings and loving thoughts they had about their mommy and home. Its actually very neat to have those memories all through their life to reflect upon. Just call me Plato! lol

    ReplyDelete