Tuesday, June 25, 2013

5 years

Josh and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary last week. What a crazy 5 years! I want to recap:

~ 2 babies
~ 1 basement apartment
~ 1 house
~ LOTS of cars (I think 8)
~ 1 motorcycle
~ 6 jobs (might be more)
~ became a stay at home mom
~ 1 case of kidney cancer
~ 1 terrible car accident
~ lots of pounds put on (but coming off!!!)
~ 2 half marathons
~ soooooo many amazing memories - too many to count

I can't believe it has been 5 years but at the same time it feels like we have been together for so much more than 5 years. I love this man so much. He keeps me grounded and stable. He is so funny and so sweet. He is a great listener, gives me the best advice, but at the same time he knows when to just listen and to say nothing. He is the best father to our babies, they love him so much. We have so much in common and at the same time we are total opposites. I love him. I. LOVE. HIM. I am excited for our future. We are going to have an amazing future. Happy 5 years my love!



No comments:

Post a Comment