Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer is Already Over

Where did summer go? I can't believe we are just two weeks away from it being Fall! Landon starts preschool in just a few weeks (which is scaring the crap out of me). Let's recap the summer!

  • Car crash - that sucked
  • Bought a minivan
  • Bought a motorcycle
  • Josh finished his 3rd semester of school
  • Lily is now crawling
  • Landon has become scared of pools so we did splash pads (hopefully that fear is gone next summer
  • Landon and I had a great date to the rodeo - I think that is going to become a tradition
  • We went to the zoo, the dinosaur museum, the gardens at Thanksgiving Point, lots of parks, lots of trips to the canyon, lots of playing with cousins
  • Landon is potty trained (for the most part...... I will spare you the details)
  • We got a new wood flooring put in to the house
  • Brandon and Marissa came to visit
  • We celebrated five years of marriage
  • Josh turned 29
  • Lily got her 6 month pictures done and they are super cute - see! 

I LOVE summer but I love Fall even more so I am super excited! I am excited for Landon to learn and make friends and to be told by other adults besides me and Josh to listen. Halloween is coming which means that all of the awesome holidays and my babies birthdays are coming! My mom is also coming to visit which is going to be a whole lot of fun. We are also going to take a trip to Disneyland! Landon is going to have the time of his life. I can't wait to see his face when we walk through the gates and he sees the castle for the first time. Have I mentioned I absolutely LOVE Fall!!!! I definitely need to blog more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment