Tuesday, June 21, 2011

3 Years!

So Josh told me that I was ranting in my last blog post! Sorry : ) The other day some one said to me "I want to be a young mom so I don't want to wait until I am 26 or something old like that to have my first baby." I guess it lit a fire under me!

Any way, today is Josh and my 3rd anniversary! I told him last night that it feels like we have been together forever (not in a bad way). I really love that guy! He is so sweet to me and he is the most amazing father ever. It has been such an amazing 3 years. We have accomplished so much! Josh graduated from college, we bought our first home, we had Landon, and there are so many other things that have happened in between. I feel very lucky and blessed to have Josh as my husband. He makes me laugh all of the time. Watching him with Landon has been one of the greatest things every. I really know that he loves and cares for me. Oh, I just love that guy!! Happy anniversary Joshy! Love you tons!

No kidding, there was another gas leak in our building this morning. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!! Great pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! I am so happy for you. You need to move back out here, most of my friends are almost 40 and I have the oldest kids, 6 and 3. When I read the 1st part I thought "only in UT"

    ReplyDelete