Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am back at it!

I decided that I didn't really like the title of my last blog, plus I didn't like my background. So instead of just figuring out how to change everything I decided it was a much better use of my time to just make a whole new blog.

Where to begin where to begin..... My son, Landon, is almost 6 months old. He is huge about 23 pounds. Massive! He even has his two bottom teeth already! He is the worst at sleeping in his crib. Drives me nuts every night! But he has the cutest face in the world so I cave every time to him. See, check it out for yourself!

Don't you just want to squeeze those cute cheeks!?!

Life is going great for us right now. I have just started my weight loss journey since having Landon. Therefore, don't expect any pictures of me for quite a while  : ) Let's see if I can figure out this time how to blog!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I am in love with that Landon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. And love your background. That's a cool one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I have no idea where my followers section went though.... Oh well you two read it, yay!

    ReplyDelete